Making Money w/Security
Live and Virtual Workshops Available
2014 Dates coming soon!
- Format: Three consecutive days, 2 hour each day
- Time: 3:00 – 5:00 EDT | 2:00 – 4:00 CDT | 1:00 – 3:00 MDT | 12:00 – 2:00 PDT
- Presenter: Author of the House & the Cloud,David Stelzl
- Who should attend: Sales, pre-sales, managers, and marketing
- PLUS – One Free Coaching Session ($500 value!)
- See agenda and detailed description below…
Mentor Alumni – reduced pricing – $75/ Seat!
- All online – no travel!
- Mentor Alumni Discount
- Limited Class Size
- Early Sign-up discounts
Select Alumni discount pricing when signing as mentor program alumni
Next: Upon enrollment you will receive:
- A confirmation email with details and login information
- Your Making Money with Security participant manual will be emailed to you along with more details.
Follow-up: Upon completion of the course we will schedule a one hour coaching session allowing participants to ask individual questions as well as make specific applications while taking this material into the field.
About the Class
I’ve spent 20 years studying the sales process for high tech and security solutions – this class presents the best methods of accessing decision makers, creating compelling justification, and engaging in larger architectural projects.
QUESTIONS?… Check out my new FAQ page
Who Should Attend
This class was developed with high-tech sales people in mind, but also contains valuable marketing insight. If you sell high tech solutions, security products and services, or managed services; and work in sales or marketing, plan to attend.
- Anyone selling security related technology – projects or products.
- If you are building or growing a managed services.
- Opening up a new region or territory.
- Trying to sell more consultatively.
- Working on calling higher in the account.
- Need a more effective way to attract higher level audiences.
- Working to increase the effectiveness of event marketing selling.
What what will you get from this workshop? It’s like no other you’ve ever attended…
- Learn how to leverage security – the number one motivator for technology buyers.
- Cybercrime update – discover some very compelling justification that demands a response!
- Asset focused selling – You will discover the issues every client is facing; and most of them don’t know it.
- I will help you create dynamic messaging – a value proposition designed for decision makers.
- You’ll learn how to gain access to power.
- I will show you how high priced consultants conduct their discovery process, and how to use this process to expand product sales into large all-encompassing projects.
- You will learn how to move every deal into an annuity sale – MSP.
- And I will give you a formula that eliminates the cold calling process and brings in new clients every month.
***BONUS: Sign up now and I will also give you an additional one-on-one hour of sales coaching to directly apply this material to your busines! (A $500 value)!
And it’s Guaranteed – if you hate it, I will refund your money, no questions asked (as long as you attend all three days).
Don’t wait – seating is limited – sign up right now! (Scroll to the top and select the appropiate ticket type.)
Here’s What People Are Saying…
“This course gave me great tools I could use immediately and spoke in a language that was current for today’s sales events.” – Darrell Potie, Analysts International
“This was the BEST class technical, sales or otherwise I have been too in a long time.” – Mark Melvin, ePlus Technology
“As a BDM for Cisco I have always known security and always tried how I could make selling of security portfolio simple. Being part of the worlds largest security vendor with USD 2 billion turn over actually makes life even more complex as the portfolio itself is extremely hard to manage.
All of this until I met David as our mentor, coach, presenter etc for 3 days in bangalore training organized by Cisco for us the BDM. It is only fair to say he made & helped us to make sense of the madness & gave us practical approach on position and managing the sales cycles of security.
During the 3 days I got to know David on a personal level as well & I understood his wisdom is even beyond security.
I have invited him to Sri Lanka and hope he will oblige.”
“This class has given me the confidence I need to call higher in the accounts I work with.” – Glenn Thompson, Single Path
“A fresh perspective on the way to get a conversation started with senior executives that focuses on risk to their assets rather than what a technology can do for them.” – Maureen Kaplan, Verizon Business