Making Money w/Security
Live and Virtual Workshops Available
New Dates: July 2013 Dates to be announced
- Format: Three, 2 hour Webinars
- Time: 3:00 – 5:00 EDT | 2:00 – 4:00 CDT | 1:00 – 3:00 MDT | 12:00 – 2:00 PDT
- Presenter: Author of the House & the Cloud,David Stelzl
- Who should attend: Sales, pre-sales, managers, and marketing
- PLUS – One Free Coaching Session ($500 value!)
- See agenda and detailed description below…
Mentor Alumni – reduced pricing – $75/ Seat!
- All online – no travel!
- Mentor Alumni Discount
- Maximum Class Size is 24
Select Alumni discount pricing when signing up
Pre-work: Upon enrollment you will receive:
- A confirmation email with details and login information
- Your Making Money with Security participant manual will be emailed to you along with a pre-work assignment.
Follow-up: Upon completion of the course we will schedule a one hour coaching session allowing participants to ask individual questions as well as make specific applications while taking this material into the field.
Forget security budgets! When people don’t have a budget it simply means you are talking to the wrong people or lack valid justification. In my book, The House & the Cloud, I explain why IT organizations don’t make buying decisions – Simply put, they don’t have any liability. Asset Selling focuses on the Assets and Asset Owners – the people creating the budgets. With this in mind we have developed the following program to move your organization from opportunistic sales to a sales process that has consistently doubled and tripled close rates. Security issues will create new business and this workshop will show you how.
This one day class is segmented into 6 power packed sessions as follows. The online version also includes a one hour, one-on-one coaching call valued at $500.00
- Harnessing the Power of Security to Open Doors
- Discovering Hidden Opportunities – understanding the trends
- Building an Effective Value Proposition
- Gaining Access to Decision Makers
- Expanding the Business Through Discovery and Assessment
- Building Compelling Justification
For years people have been asking if I would consider doing this online. Here it is…In just three, 2 hour sessions you will go from fulfilling business to creating business. Over the past six years this program has been consistently voted the best sales training attendees have ever received. Companies including Cisco Systems, Presidio, ePlus Technologies, and Qwest have found this material to be eye-opening, stimulating, and unique. In this class you’ll work through each of these sessions:
- How to leverage security as the number one motivator for buyers.
- Cybercrime update – compelling justification to move forward now!
- Asset focused selling – uncovering the issue every client has.
- Creating dynamic messaging at the executive level.
- Moving from influencers to decision makers.
- Creating justification that will close the sale.
- Discovery Strategies that win business.
- Perfect for teaching presales consultants and engineers how to support the sale!
Because this class does not deal with highly technical concepts, almost any sales person will benefit. A background in selling security is not necessary, in fact, many times we find that attendees with a strong technical background find executive level selling to be more of a challenge. So whether you come from heavy product sales or are new to technology sales, you will leave this course with a new perspective on how to reach executives who generally send technical sales people down to their IT department. Don’t get delegated to IT custodians, but rather learn to address business issues with a message that 99% of your customers need addressed.
Here’s What You’ll Leave With…
You will leave this class with a new understanding of what it means to create demand. Here are just a few of the things you will walk away with:
- A new value proposition – one that works with executives.
- A vision for how to build your career as products commoditize.
- An understanding of how to sell managed services.
- The ability to meet new people through education based marketing.
- Positioning techniques to keep you at the executive level.
- An urgent message that is predictably needed.
- Justification guaranteed to shorten sales cycles.
- Discovery and Assessment concepts that will drive new business and recurring revenue business.
Here’s What People Are Saying…
“This course gave me great tools I could use immediately and spoke in a language that was current for today’s sales events.” – Darrell Potie, Analysts International
“This was the BEST class technical, sales or otherwise I have been too in a long time.” – Mark Melvin, ePlus Technology
“As a BDM for Cisco I have always known security and always tried how I could make selling of security portfolio simple. Being part of the worlds largest security vendor with USD 2 billion turn over actually makes life even more complex as the portfolio itself is extremely hard to manage.
All of this until I met David as our mentor, coach, presenter etc for 3 days in bangalore training organized by Cisco for us the BDM. It is only fair to say he made & helped us to make sense of the madness & gave us practical approach on position and managing the sales cycles of security.
During the 3 days I got to know David on a personal level as well & I understood his wisdom is even beyond security.
I have invited him to Sri Lanka and hope he will oblige.”
“This class has given me the confidence I need to call higher in the accounts I work with.” – Glenn Thompson, Single Path
“A fresh perspective on the way to get a conversation started with senior executives that focuses on risk to their assets rather than what a technology can do for them.” – Maureen Kaplan, Verizon Business